Educational Supplies & Services
Racking, Forklifts, Conveyor, IT and Soft Costs
Complete Projects Management
Client utilized Regents’ Working Capital Loan for funding a total of 7 complex projects which included consolidation and processing 92 invoices from 29 vendors for just one project alone.
The client approached Regents for their first funding with custom documentation requirements set by both internal legal and external regulatory agencies. Having thus established a trusted relationship with Regents, the client proceeded to request funding for a total of 7 projects, each with their own unique set of challenges. These included:
- consolidation of 92 invoices from 29 vendors into single spreadsheet for efficient billing and processing for one project alone
- heavy installation and shipping soft costs with warehouse IT, racking and conveyor systems
- reimbursement of previously purchased equipment to provide additional working capital as needed
- both used and customized hard and non-tangible assets across multiple projects
- covered cash flows with multiple vendors across all projects
In addition, Regents beat the equipment manufacturer’s competitive rates while still providing flexible terms tailored to the client’s needs for each project.
Throughout each project, Regents focused on building a strong relationship with the client despite the numerous challenges and constantly shifting macroeconomic climate of both the education and publishing industries.