WHY REGENTS and NOT YOUR
Just some of the many reasons to finance with Regents and not your Bank:
- Regents rapid turnaround time
- Options for application only
- 100% financing or reimbursement
- Off balance sheet financing
- No blanket liens
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- No minimum volumes or thresholds
- No non-utilization fees or restrictive covenants
- Flexible business history and credit requirements
- Broader collateral allowances including soft costs
WHY REGENTS and NOT YOUR
Just some of the many reasons to finance with Regents and not deplete your cash:
- Low, fixed rate interest rates
- Higher ROA opportunities
- Improved financial statement ratios
- Recapitalize prior equipment purchases
- Preserve lines of credit for investments
- Enhance balance sheet strength
- Preserve liquidity for economic downturns
- Free-up cash for expansion or short-term needs
- Offset a tax burden with leasing
- Match progress payments to cash flows
Why Regents and not the Rate Game
WHAT IS THE REAL BANK RATE?
Your true cost of capital can be a lot higher than the face rate your bank quoted. Real bank rates factor in all kinds of conditions such as down payment amounts, minimum account balances, all collateral asset valuations and so much more. In addition, because you’ve borrowed from the bank to finance equipment, you’ve reduced your operating line borrowing capabilities and equity position.
Regents offers very competitive rates with structures that include 100% financing, tax advantages, and so much more. Regents can also be a complement to your banking group when you are approaching credit limits, avoiding blanket liens or just want to diversify your risk.
WHAT IS THE REAL INTERNAL RATE OF RETURN FOR CASH PURCHASES?
In every economic climate, cash is king. When you use cash to purchase your equipment, you can wait months or years to reach a positive return on investment given the significant upfront cost. Using Regents Capital’s leasing options you can quickly experience a positive return given you simply have to recapture the lease payment. You realize positive returns more quickly and for a longer duration.
Leasing requires a low initial cash outflow and with Regents flexible terms, competitive fixed rates and custom buyout options, your cash flow is more stable.
Why Regents? We turn our clients’ realities into results.
At Regents, we are focused on results despite whatever realities you face when financing the equipment that fuels your growth. We are committed to taking on challenges that banks and other finance providers reject including:
Cash Management Concerns
Collateral Conditions and Challenges
Complex Structuring and Documentation
Bank Covenants and Other Constraints
Explore more of our featured clients equipment financing challenges, some of which you may share, through case studies and their letters of recommendation.