FEATURES AND BENEFITS
3 SIMPLE STEPS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How recent is "recently purchased"
A: In most cases, recently purchased equipment must have been purchased within the last 12 months. Some exceptions exist for older equipment with high residual values such as yellow iron, cnc machines, racking and warehousing equipment, etc. We take the time to review each client’s specific needs so call us at 888.901.4207 to discuss the many options for acquiring capital through 100% reimbursements, working capital loans or equipment finance agreements.
Q: What types of equipment do you reimburse?
A: We reimburse almost any type of recently purchased equipment, including for example:
- Transportation – Titled vehicles, truck/trailer, aircraft, GSE, rail, marine.
- Retail, Food and Beverage – Food processing lines, industrial kitchen appliances, packaging, store build-outs, POS systems, etc.
- Manufacturing and Processing Equipment – CNC, printing presses, metal forming and stamping, extrusion, injection mold machines, waste processing, robotic, automated distribution systems, material handling, etc.
- Heavy-Industrial Equipment – Yellow iron, cranes, energy production and services equipment, construction equipment, forklifts, etc.
- Technology Equipment – Computers, servers, telecom, data centers, enterprise software, medical equipment, test and monitoring equipment, etc.
This is by no means a comprehensive list. Give us a call at 1.888.901.4207 to talk to us about your specific equipment and the needs of your business.
Q: What about new verses used or highly customized equipment?
A: Regents funds up to 100% of original purchase price of the equipment included in the new agreement, regardless of the age of the equipment. This can include any customization costs but as these vary widely, inclusion of these costs are subject to approval by Regents Asset Portfolio Manager(s).
Q: Can "soft costs" be included in our Reimbursement?
A: No. While soft costs are not included, Regents does reimburse many equipment types with low or no residual values such as computer equipment, telephone systems, networking infrastructure, printers, software, and office furniture.
Q: Are there limits to the amount for which we can seek reimbursement?
A: Regents has a minimum of $50,000 and a maximum of $10,000,000 for recently purchased equipment reimbursement. Reimbursements that exceed $10,000,000 are subject to review by our asset portfolio managers.
Q: What equipment verification is needed to secure reimbursement?
A: Regents will seek verification of the purchase price through vendor invoices for the equipment and cleared check copies as proof of payment. Equipment inspections may also be required.
Regents will also seek verification that the equipment is not encumbered by other credit provider(s). If a lien has been filed on the equipment being reimbursed, a lien release may be needed. We will work with your credit providers on obtaining the releases to minimize the administrative burden on you.
Q: Who will service our account and be our point of contact?
A: Effective management of all transaction processes, schedules and documentation are provided by dedicated project teams that consist of Account Executive, Account Manager, Documentation Manager, and Vice President of Credit as well as various specialists and administrative staff.