FEATURES AND BENEFITS
3 SIMPLE STEPS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What types of equipment do you finance?
A: We finance almost any type of commercial equipment, including for example:
- Transportation – Titled vehicles, truck/trailer, aircraft, GSE, rail, marine.
- Retail, Food and Beverage – Food processing lines, industrial kitchen appliances, packaging, store build-outs, POS systems, etc.
- Manufacturing and Processing Equipment – CNC, printing presses, metal forming and stamping, extrusion, injection mold machines, waste processing, robotic, automated distribution systems, material handling, etc.
- Heavy-Industrial Equipment – Yellow iron, cranes, energy production and services equipment, construction equipment, forklifts, etc.
- Technology Equipment – Computers, servers, telecom, data centers, enterprise software, medical equipment, test and monitoring equipment, etc.
Q: What about new verses used or highly customized equipment?
A: Regents funds 100% of new equipment cost (+ most soft costs) and typically funds used and/or highly-customized equipment up to 100% of FMV. We also offer up to 100% reimbursement for existing equipment purchases made within the last 12 months.
Q: Can "soft costs" be included in our lease?
A: Regents is typically able to finance all or most of the soft costs included in equipment transactions. Such soft costs include, but are not limited to, installation (services, foundation, electrical, piping, etc.), freight, software, training, engineering & design, etc.
Q: What documentation do I need to provide?
A: In most cases, Regents only requires a completed application, current interim statement and the last 3 audited or reviewed financial statements. If available, an equipment quote will help to speed along the review process.
On occasion, if audited or reviewed financial statements are not available, we have been able to secure funding with corporate bank statements or tax returns. Approvals are granted only on a case-by-case basis.
Q: What terms do you offer?
A: Regents offers flexible terms from 24 to 72 months depending on the unique business needs of each client. Seasonal (Step or Skip), Monthly and Quarterly payment schedules are available, as are longer terms depending on the type of structure and the client’s credit profile. In addition, depending on the type of lease, Regents offers custom buyout structures including $1 Buyouts and Fair Market Value (FMV) options and terms.
Q: Who will service our account and be our point of contact?
A: Effective management of all transaction processes, schedules and documentation are provided by dedicated project teams that consist of Account Executive, Account Manager, Documentation Manager, and Vice President of Credit as well as various specialists and administrative staff.