FEATURES AND BENEFITS
3 SIMPLE STEPS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do we fix rates on a draw down?
A: Once the assets have been funded to the vendor or back to your company for existing assets (sale/leaseback), the rate is fixed for the term at draw down based upon a spread over swaps.
Q: Do we need to qualify for each transaction as we draw down?
A: For most of our clients, there is no need to credit qualify for each draw down once the Equipment Line of Credit is established. In rare circumstances, such as an impending bankruptcy, a quick review of financials and approval may be required.
Q: How are the terms and structures addressed in our Line of Credit?
A: As required, we set up Master Schedules to provide for different lengths of term (from 24 to 72 months), different residual amounts (lengthening or shortening amortization), and any other specific structuring requirements.
Q: What type of equipment can we secure through our Line of Credit?
A: We finance almost any type of equipment your business requires for its operations, including for example:
- Transportation – Titled vehicles, truck/trailer, aircraft, GSE, rail, marine.
- Retail, Food and Beverage – Food processing lines, industrial kitchen appliances, packaging, store build-outs, POS systems, etc.
- Manufacturing and Processing Equipment – CNC, printing presses, metal forming and stamping, extrusion, injection mold machines, waste processing, robotic, automated distribution systems, material handling, etc.
- Heavy-Industrial Equipment – Yellow iron, cranes, energy production and services equipment, construction equipment, forklifts, etc.
- Technology Equipment – Computers, servers, telecom, data centers, enterprise software, medical equipment, test and monitoring equipment, etc.
Q: What about new verses used or highly customized equipment?
A: Regents funds 100% of new equipment cost (+ most soft costs) and typically funds used and/or highly-customized equipment up to 100% of FMV. We also offer up to 100% reimbursement for existing equipment purchases made within the last 12 months.
Q: Can "soft costs" be included in our Line of Credit?
A: Regents is typically able to finance all or most of the soft costs included in equipment transactions. Such soft costs include, but are not limited to, installation (services, foundation, electrical, piping, etc.), freight, software, training, engineering & design, etc.
Q: Who will service our account and be our point of contact?
A: Effective management of all transaction processes, schedules and documentation are provided by dedicated project teams that consist of Account Executive, Account Manager, Documentation Manager, and Vice President of Credit as well as various specialists and administrative staff.